Introducing the new SA-500M Cruiser Mechanical siren....the smallest full featured 100/200 watt Mechanical tone siren on the market today! At only 2 1/8″ high, this rugged console mount model is ideally designed to overcome the space constraint challenges of today's heavily equipped emergency vehicles.
In addition to being compact, this siren has the unique ability to change the way drivers perceive emergency vehicles. With its authentic Mechanical tone and replica “Stutter” air horn, the SA-500M Cruiser Mechanical creates the belief that a “Big Engine” or large emergency vehicle is approaching causing drivers to instinctively pull over. This effectiveness at clearing traffic is key in helping reduce call response time, emergency vehicle near-misses, accidents and injuries when en route to calls.
The SA-500M Cruiser Mechanical siren features a rotary switch for selecting siren tones and radio, two momentary push buttons for Manual and air horn override, separate Radio and PA volume control knobs, a master on/off switch and a noise-canceling PA microphone. The siren also features LED backlighting, Siren Cutout / Park Kill to disable the siren when exiting the vehicle, and the Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) function that enables hands-free control of the siren by cycling through the tones using the vehicle's horn. This is ideal during pursuit or rescue situations.
The SA-500M Cruiser Mechanical...Changing Perception To Clear The Way
The features of this siren are easily selected at installation using an internal DIP switch. The SA-500M Cruiser Mechanical siren is designed to power one or two 100-watt siren speaakers and includes internal fusing, short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems. An output indicator is also included for diagnostic purposes. A detachable wiring connector with screw-down terminals and optional mounting brackets for the siren and PA microphone are included, as well. As with all Carson Sirens products, the SA-500M Cruiser Mechanical is backed by a no-hassle 5 year limited warranty.
- Compact 100/200-watt electronic siren amplifier
- Siren Mechanical, Wail, Yelp, Phaser, Manual and “Stutter” Air Horn tones with optional Two-Tone
- Four position rotary switch with two push-button overrides
- Carson Air Horn with replica “Stutter” sound
- PA override with attached noise-canceling microphone and separate radio and PA volume control knobs
- LED backlighting
- Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) for hands free siren tone control
- Siren Cutout / Park Kill to disable siren when exiting the vehicle
- DIP switch programmable
- Internally fused
- Short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems
- Output diagnostic LED
- Detachable wiring connector with screw-down terminals
- Mounting brackets for the siren and PA microphone
- 2-1/8" H x 6-1/8" W x 5-7/8" D
- No-hassle 5-year limited warranty
SA-500M Cruiser Mechanical $275.00